Custom Search

Friday, August 22, 2008

Requirements from Youth of Pakistan in Politics:

I may do some mistakes in making point of view, about different things. But the truth is, people say that I highlight the real things in every field and there perspectives. Youth in Pakistan is always been a great power in making changes. Back to the freedom fight of Pakistan, muslim youth under the “Muslim Student Federation” struggled a lot for independence of muslims.
Now it’s the time to repeat few sacrifices for the sake of country. Analyze yourself that what are doing for country and what is your role in the development of the people of Pakistan? I defend my responsibilies towards pakistan as I gave the idea of Democratic Youth League’ to youngsters of Pakistan and overseas Pakistani youth. Now you can play your role in establishing DYL.
I want to see DYL as supportive towards democracy in Pakistan. At a stage in future, People should define DYL as a system of democracy . (Hassaan Khan, President Democratic Youth League)

www.dyl-pakistan.blogspot.com

No comments: